The M11 is a continued refinement of the approach taken on the M010, with increased attention to detail and overall accuracy.
- Custom single cylinder fuel injected 450cc, using components from a Yamaha YZF450 motocross engine
- External alternator
- Dry sump oiling system, with the pumps designed in-house
- Limited Slip Differential using components from a Yamaha Grizzly quad bike
- Four speed gearbox using components from the Yamaha WRF450 trail bike engine
- Custom CNC machined aluminum transaxle housing
- Reverse stagger track width. 1015mm Front, 985mm rear
- Goodyear D2696
- Double A arm, unequal, non parallel
- Pull Rod actuated Front, Push rod actuated rear
- Penske 7800 Dampers
- Adjustable Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars
- Adjustable camber via teeth on upright
- Carbon Fibre Clevises
- Brakes: Inboard floating, 190mm diameter vented.
- Pre-impregnated carbon fibre monocoque with Nomex and aluminium core
- Custom seatback
- Custom fibreglass fuel tank
- Link G4 Storm ECU with launch and traction control and an ignition cut for flat shifting.
- M&W Pro CDI.
- Electronic paddle gear shifter.
- Dashboard display designed in-house and integrated into the steering wheel.