- 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds
- 1.5 g cornering capability
- 1.6 g braking capability
- Top speed 160 km/h to 240km/h depending on final drive
- Peak power: 75 hp @ 10,000 RPM (with 20 mm inlet restrictor)
- Peak Torque: 52 Nm at 8,000 RPM
- 15,000 RPM rev limit
- Weight: 260 kgs
- Downforce at 100 km/h: 54 kgs
- 600 cc inline four cylinder Yamaha YZF-R6 DOHC naturally aspirated motorcycle engine with mandated 20 mm inlet restrictor
- In house designed & built fuel injection using Autronic Engine Management system
- In house designed & built carbon fibre inlet manifold, headers and exhaust
- Tuned using the University of Auckland's engine dynamometer and rolling road chassis dynamometer for broad torque range
- Chain driven to Torsen type-II torque sensing differential in custom designed and built aluminium housing
- Modified Yamaha Grizzly CV units.
- Designed using CAD and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques to optimise chassis stiffness and weight.
- TIG welded tubular space-frame chassis with bonded and riveted stressed aluminium panels
- Weight : 38 kgs.
- Torsional stiffness: 1800 Nm/degree
- Designed using CAD, FEA and vehicle dynamics simulation tools.
- Independent front and rear double-wishbones.
- CNC machined aluminium upright, hubs and spindles.
- Pushrod actuated custom-made Works Shocks coilover spring/damper units.
- Torsion type front anti-roll bar.
- Rack and pinion steering in modified aluminium housing.
- Front brakes: 250 mm grooved discs with 4-piston Brembo Calipers.
- Rear brake: Single inboard 250 mm grooved disc with 4-piston Brembo Caliper.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tools to minimise drag and maximise downforce.
- Features structural carbon fibre and Kevlar undertray with twin rear diffuser tunnels.
- Carbon fibre bodywork moulded in-house.
- FISITA Best Endeavour Trophy